At the confluence of the Oriental Ourthe and the stream of Rettigny, the “mill of Bistain” was already mentioned in 1823 and functioned until 1940. Then, the mill was transformed into a farm. In the course of the years ’60, the mill was transformed into a camping.
N 17, 12 km, easy – slight slopes
N 18, 12 km, easy
N 19, 10 km, easy